Daniel Ademinokan Reveals That He And Stella Damascus Are Married


Movie producer, Daniel Ademinokan, on Valentine’s day, took to his IG page to reveal that he is married to Stella Damascus.
The Lagos-born movie producer and director had been in the spotlight for the past few years for allegedly dating several actresses whilst filing for divorce from his former wife, Doris Ademinokan, with the latest being Stella Damascus; a claim which he refuted in an exclusive interview the Encomium.
However, yesterday saw him surprise his followers on social media with an Instagram post showing him with his new wife – Stella Damascus – and the subsequent comments on his devotion and love for her.
He wrote;
“While people across the Atlantic are waiting for the announcement of a wedding date, I celebrate you today my beautiful WIFE @stelladamasus. You came into my life and gave me the right perspective. Thank you for being such a supportive wife, a remarkable mother to our kids and the glue that holds this home together.
EVERYBODY deserves another shot at getting it right with love. I’m glad I got my second shot. Thank you for loving me the way you do. Even when I do things that deserve time out in the microwave , you love me still. Every single day, I just can’t wait to come home to you because you are my SAFE PLACE. With you, everyday is Valentine’s Day. I love you. #HappyValentinesDay#HappyWife HappyLife #MyRib #MyWife #YouCompleteMe #DaBishopChronicles”
See the post below;

No comments:

Post a Comment