I Don’t Believe One Can’t Have A Perfect Life, I Have One – Rukky Sanda [Watch Video]


The actress who says she has a perfect life posted a video of her dancing (munched photos above) with the caption below… 
Mood; I wake up this happy everyday… Literally smiling & then I thank my Good Gracious Amazing GOD for another day given…
If u wake up next to me seeing the big smile on my face, u’d prolly think I’m cray* cray* Lol! But that smile I wear d & positivity that fills my heart is nothingSHORT but d Grace of My Living God and his presence…
He says Surrender all to me to my will & I shall guide and Direct ur path… It’s how I live my life… They say she’s too happy, she has no problem her life is perfect, I can goo onn and on…. Yes I am happy & my life is perfect even tho some might say there’s nothing like perfection* Guess what!!! I don’t agree…
I say when u give it to God to do his will, he will PERFECT everything dat concerns u.
Tz been an Eventful year… I won’t go into details cos I don’t believe in talking or posting everything, (I Keep it Simple) Only confine in God & move on knowing he’s in charge & dats 💯 😊story… Story.. 😂😂😂
WATCHVideo Below;


No comments:

Post a Comment